Claudia Hofstetter – Licenced Conveyancer
LinkedIn: Connect with Claudia
Claudia is a Senior Licenced Conveyancer and is a member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers and a Certified Member of PEXA, the Electronic Conveyancing network.
From 1 July 2019 all conveyancing will be electronic.
Claudia has over 25 years of experience as she previously worked as a Paralegal and Legal Secretary. She now manages the legal practice of Keith Hurst & Associates.
Claudia’s priority are her clients and ensuring their conveyancing matters run smoothly from initial review of contracts to settlement.
Property & Conveyancing Experience
Claudia can easily assist you with the following;
- Sale, purchase and transfers of residential and commercial property
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Property, title and authority searches
- Refinances and mortgages
- Off the plan purchases, auction and strata title transactions in NSW, VIC and QLD
- Written Contract reviews
- Assistance obtaining Governments Grants and Stamp Duty Exemptions
- Lost Title applications
- Property Exchange Australia (PEXA)
- Power of Attorneys
- Sale and Purchase of Property in NSW, VIC and QLD