Claudia Hofstetter – Licensed Conveyancer
LinkedIn: Connect with Claudia
Claudia is a Senior Licensed Conveyancer and is a member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers and (PEXA).
Claudia has over 25 years of experience as she previously worked as a Paralegal and Legal Secretary. She now manages the legal practice of Keith Hurst & Associates in all areas.
Claudia’s main priority are her clients and ensuring their conveyancing matters run smoothly from initial review of contracts to settlement.
Claudia has years of experience in conveyancing and can easily assist you with the following;
- Sale, purchase and transfers of residential and commercial property
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Property, title and authority searches
- Refinances and mortgages
- Off the plan purchases, auction and strata title transactions in NSW, VIC and QLD
- Written Contract reviews
- Assistance obtaining Governments Grants and Stamp Duty Exemptions
- Lost Title applications
- PEXA (Electronic Conveyancing)
- Power of Attorneys
- Sale and Purchase of Property in NSW, VIC and QLD